JOIN US ON HIGH HOLIDAYS 5784 - התשפ"ד
Services will be led b"H by Rav Tomer Ronen
and Assisting Hazanim in traditional Sephardic melodies.
Place: The BAyit - The Hebrew Institute of Riverdale (HIR)
@ Bet Tefilat Aharon @ the Lower Level Bet Midrash
3700 Henry Hudson Parkway, Bronx NY 10463
Rosh Hashana: Friday Evening - Sept. 15 and Shabbat & Sunday – Sept. 16 & Sept. 17.
Yom Kippur: Sunday Evening - Sept. 24 to Monday - Sept. 25
High Holidays Seats - Suggested Donation & Fees
High Holidays & Membership
* Patron - $1800 * Sponsor - $1250 * Family - $950
* Single - $500/adult + $75 /child
High Holidays Only
* Both Holidays - $450 per family or $275 per adult / $100 per child
* One Holiday - $275 per family or $175 per adult / $50 per child
Congregation Beth Aharon Membership:
* Annual Membership - $575 Family / $450 Couple / $275 Single
Making a Payment
* Please consider adding a 2% Credit Card processing fee.
Drop-off: Checks may be dropped off at Beth Aharon mail box at the HIR office.
By Mail: Write checks to Congregation Beth Aharon. Mail to: Cong. Beth Aharon / HIR,
3700 Henry Hudson Parkway, Bronx, NY 10463
* Do you want to join our email listing? Email your information to firstname.lastname@example.org
* It is our long tradition not to issue tickets and not to assign seats. Your seat payment helps ensure that the great tradition of Beth Aharon, the Sephardic Congregation of Riverdale and the Sephardic High Holidays Services continue.
* For payment plan or rate reduction please email us to email@example.com.
* Young couples / Students - please inquire about a special rate for you.
Tizku LeMitsvot * Shana Tova