Links to your BAN are below, on our FB page, and in your EMAIL
On Line: Vaethanan-Nahamu 5778
and in your Email
28 July 2018 * 16 Av 5778
Earliest Candle Lighting - 6:46pm
Minḥa/Kabbalat- Shabbat/Arvit - 7:00pm
Candle Lighting - 7:52pm
Shaḥarit - 8:30am * Latest Shəma - 9:25am
Kiddush - 11:30am
Parasha Limud - 6:30pm
Zohar - 7:25pm * Minḥa - 7:30pm
Shiur & Səuda Shəlishit - 8:00pm
Shəki’a - 8:16pm * Arvit - 8:48pm
Tset Hakokhavim /Havdala - 8:53pm
● Dvar Torah: 10:50am - Ye’amer
● Yimlokh: 10:45am - All kids are welcome to join!
● Kiddush: 11:30am - Kiddush is sponsored by Sarah & Leib Litman in honor of the Jewish Nation and the Hebrew Language: “Last week we mourned for the destruction of the Temple and the exile of the Jewish people from their historic homeland. This week we celebrate the process of return. With the passage of the Basic Law in the Knesset on July 17th, Israel has been legally recognized as a Jewish State, with Hebrew, our ancient tongue, as its official language. The Basic Law also recognized the ingathering of the exiles as one of Israel’s central missions. The recognition of Israel as a Jewish State brings us a step closer to the age old aspiration that is עוֹד בַּלֵּבָב of the Jewish people; to live as a free nation, with pride and in peace, in our Jewish Homeland, the land of our forefathers and foremothers.”
● Before Minḥa @ 6:30pm - Parsha Limud: Vaet’ḥanan - Learning Te'amim, cantillation marks, and reading Torah in Nusah Sephardi. This week we will focus on Kri’at She’ma’ Yisrael.
● After Minḥa Mila baParasha: Understanding a word in our parasha. This week “Dəvarim - דְּבָרִ֣ים” - What does the word mean, and what do we learn on the Hebrew language? Basic (and love of) Hebrew is sufficient. At the 2fl BM.
● After Minḥa Daf baTalmud: Daf Yomi with Rav Dov Linzer on 3FL. Zevahim.
● After Minḥa Shiur baHayim: Avi Siegal: “Exiling the Unintentional Murderer: Why?”
Shabbat shel Shalom!