Support Beth Aharon
Supporting Beth Aharon:
On-Line: Click this Link: Donate On-Line
By mail: Please write checks to: Congregation Beth Aharon.
Mail to Cong. Beth Aharon / HIR, 3700 Henry Hudson Parkway, Bronx, NY 10463.
Drop-off: At the Beth Aharon’s mail box at the HIR office.
Annual Membership: Family - $500; Individual - $250.
Tizku l’Shanim Rabot v’Tovot!
Sunday, April 30, 2017
Friday, April 28, 2017
On Line: Tazriya'-Mətsora'
In your Email
Friday, April 21, 2017
- The weather is changing and your child/ren are growing.
- Do you need something to freshen up your closet?
- On a budget or just want to help the environment?
- Why not SWAP something for something?
- Come to the semi annual community wide clothing swap! It’s FREE and local!
- Children sizes: premie - 14
- Women sizes: petite S - 2XL.
- Maternity/nursing/baby wearing items/women’s accessories/hats/shoes welcome.
- No toys, large gear or furniture please.
- Children are welcome and must be supervised.
- Stroller parking and nursing room available.
Contact Coordinator, Kathy Goldstein, KathyAndAhron@gmail.com
- How does a swap work? Bring gently worn, clean, outgrown or unused women’s AND children's clothes, shoes/boots, coats, all season accessories and trade them for something "new".
- Must I bring items to SWAP? No, everyone who needs clothes is welcome. Our hope is to run this event twice a year and that even if you don't bring in items this time, you'll “pay it forward” at future swaps.
- Can I bring items even if I don’t need anything new? Yes!, All unclaimed items will be donated the next day, Sunday 4/23 to the HIR clothing Drive.
- If I can't make it to the event, can I drop off items in advance? This is a self-contained, one night only, swap meet. If you can't make it this time, we hope to see you at future events. You CAN drop off at 8:30 while we are setting up. Storage is limited.
- What happens to clothing that is not claimed? Since our goal is to reduce waste, help those in need and be fiscally mindful so all unclaimed items will be donated.
On Line: Shemini
In your Email
Basic (and love of) Hebrew is sufficient.