Links to your BAN are below, on our FB page, and in your EMAIL
On Line: Yitro
in your Email
Shabbat Parashat Yitro
26 January 2019 * 20 Shvat 5779
Candle Lighting - 4:46pm
Minḥa/Kabbalat-Shabbat/Arvit - 4:56pm
Shaḥarit - 8:30am
Latest Shəma - 9:40am
Vegan Talk - 11:15am
Kiddush - 11:55am
Parasha Limud - 4:00pm
Zohar - 4:25pm * Minḥa - 4:30pm
Shiur & Səuda Shəlishit - 4:35pm
Shəki’a - 5:05pm * Arvit - 5:50pm
Tset Hakokhavim /Havdala - 5:50pm
● Dvar Torah: 10:45am - Rav Dov Lerea
● Vegan Talk @ 11:15am with Guest Speaker Noa Tal, MD on "Plant Based Living: Why & How?!" Dr. Noa Tal is a graduate of Tel Aviv University’s Sackler School of Medicine in Israel and a health-conscious vegan for 10 years.
● Kiddush: 11:55am - Vegan Kiddush is sponsored by the vegans and you. Many thanks to Madeline, Livya, MJ, Barry, Benny, Yael, Ari, Noa, Adam, and Erick for cholenting on Thursday night for shabbat’s kiddush.
● Round Table Discussion @ 12:45pm on Veganism and more with MJ Kanner and you.
● Before Minḥa @ 4:00pm - Parsha Limud: Yitro @ 2BM.
● After Minḥa Mila baParasha: Understanding a word in our parasha. This week "Vayiḥad - וַיִחַדּ" - What does the word mean; happy, goosebumped, puzzled or else? Basic (and love of) Hebrew is sufficient. At 2BM.
● After Minḥa Daf baTalmud: Daf Yomi with Eli Oberstein on 3FL. Hullin.
● After Minḥa Shiur baHayim: Shiur in English in the main sanctuary.
Shabbat shel Shalom!