Links to your BAN are below, on our FB page, and in your EMAIL
PDF: Lekh-Lekha 5778
On Line: Lekh-Lekha 5778
In your Email
Shabbat Parashat Lekh Lekha
28 October 2017 * 8 Ḥeshvan 5778
Candle Lighting -5:40pm
Minḥa/Arvit - 5:45pm
Shaḥarit - 8:30am * Latest Shəma - 10:00am
Parasha Limud - 5:00pm
Zohar - 5:15pm * Minḥa - 5:20pm
Shiur/Sə’uda Shlishit - 5:50pm
Shəki’a - 5:57pm * Arvit - 6:37pm
Tset Hakokhavim/Havdala - 6:42pm
● Dvar Torah: 10:50am - Rav Dov
● Kiddush: 11:30am - Kiddush this Shabbat is sponsored by the Samuels family in YOU.
● Parasha Limud - before Minḥa @ 5:00pm: Lekh-Lekha.
● After Minḥa Mila baParasha: Understanding a word in our parasha. This week: “Hasmol and the Yamin - הַשְּׂמֹאל והַיָּמִין." On left and right without being right or wrong. What do the words mean; and what did they mean to Avraham and to Lot? Basic (and love of) Hebrew is sufficient. At the 2fl BM.
● After Minḥa Daf baTalmud: Daf Yomi with Rav Dov Linzer on 3FL. Sanhedrin.
● After Minḥa Shiur baHayim: Shiur with Rabbi Haggai Resnikoff. "How Far Can the Apple Land from the Tree? Does Parents' Behavior Determine the Future for their Child?" At the social Hall.
● Mazal Tov to the Bar-Shai and Segev families on the marriage of Elad and Shira;
To Gavriela Meira Goldberg & Ronen Samuels on their upcoming marriage and the happy Goldberg and Samuels families;
To Ariela Lopez on her Bat Mitsva and proud parents, Ronit and Andres;
To Anael and Jeremy Chemla on the birth of a baby girl and happy grandparents Myriam & Dan and Nicole & Philippe;
To Tal Flicker and Gili Cohen on winning Gold and Bronze medals, respectively, in the Judo Grand Slam in Abu Dhabi.
Shabbat shel Shalom!