Links to your BAN are below, on our FB page, and in your EMAIL
On Line: Pinḥas-Mevarkhim
27 July 2019 * 24 Tamuz 5779
Candle Lighting - 8:00pm
Earliest Candle Lighting: 6:47pm Minḥa/Kabbalat-Shabbat/Arvit - 7:00pm
Shaḥarit - 8:30am * Latest Shəma - 9:23am
Kiddush - 11:25am
Parasha Limud - 6:50pm
Zohar - 7:35pm * Minḥa - 7:45pm
Se’uda Shelishit / Shiur - 8:25pm
Shəki’a - 8:18pm * Arvit - 8:57pm
Tset Hakokhavim / Havdala - 9:02pm
● Shabbat Məvarkhim Rosh Ḥodesh Av. Rosh Ḥodesh Av will be B”H this coming Friday and Saturday, August 2nd and 3rd, starting Thursday night August 1st after sunset. Ḥodesh tov to all!
● Təfilat ‘Erev Shabbat @7:00pm
● Shaḥarit @ 8:30am
● Dvar Torah: 10:45am - Rav Avraham Abe Unger
● Potluck Kiddush this shabbat - All processed foods must store sealed marked kosher. Remember tutim, gezer, vaflot, bamba, and tsimukim.
● Listening Room: 6:15pm with Myra Estelle at the LBM.
● Parasha Limud: 6:50pm - Balaq. At the main lobby with Livya.
● After Minḥa Mila baParasha: Understanding a word in our parasha. This week “Pinḥas - פִּנְחָס” - What does the word mean; is it related to naḥash, a snake; was he Eliyahu; and who gave a “covenant of peace” to him? Basic (and love of) Hebrew is sufficient. At the 2BM.
● After Minḥa Daf baTalmud: Daf Yomi on 3FL. Temura.
● After Minḥa Shiur baHayim: Shiur in the main sanctuary.
Shabbat shel Shalom!