Dear Members & Friends
Thank you for joining us these
High Holidays 5782 @ Beth Aharon @ the Bayit
Every year during this time we are asking for your donation, for high holidays seats, honors pledges, and membership.
Your contributions are greatly important. They enable us to meet our financial obligations, to continue our bet-keneset tefilot and yearly community activities, and help us in keeping our community grow and thrive.
Our the past months, we have resumed our shabbat tefilot at the shul while keeping safety. We look forward to bringing back all our social activities as well, and more.
We are happy to see many of you coming back, slowly but surely, and hope to see everyone coming back fully, bringing family and friends along. We say: Hadesh Yamenu k'Qedem and beyond!
Keeping the words of a dear friend of Beth Aharon:
“I honestly think Bet Aharon is a hidden gem in Riverdale that most people don't know about...”
We are therefore asking for your support and contribution as every year.
High Holidays Seats - Suggested Donation & Fees
High Holidays & Membership
* Patron - $1800 * Sponsor - $1200 * Family - $900
* Single - $500/adult + $100 /child
High Holidays Only
* Both Holidays - $400 per family or $250 per adult / $100 per child
* One Holiday - $250 per family or $150 per adult / $50 per child
Congregation Beth Aharon Membership:
* Annual Membership - $500 Family / $400 Couple / $250 Single
Making a Payment
* Please consider adding 2% Credit Card processing fee.
By Mail: Write checks to Congregation Beth Aharon. Mail to: Cong. Beth Aharon / HIR, 3700 Henry Hudson Parkway, Bronx, NY 10463
Please email your information to firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact info.
If you want to be added to the Beth Aharon mailing list, please reply to this email for more information or speak in person with one of Beth Aharon Board Members.
* Traditionally we don’t issue tickets or assign seats. Your seat payment helps ensure that the great tradition of Beth Aharon, the Sephardic Congregation of Riverdale and the Sephardic High Holidays Services continue. Thank you.
* For payment plan or rate reduction for any reason please email us to email@example.com.
* Young couples / Students - please inquire about a special rate for you.
Tizku L'Mitsvot * Shana Tova shel B'riout v'Shalom!