Dear Members & Friends
These High Holidays 5781 we will be praying in both Separdic and Corona tunes.
We will miss seeing you all together with us, as every year!
Rosh Hashana is Friday Evening - September 18; Saturday & Sunday – September 19 & 20.
Yom Kippur is Sunday Evening - September 28; Monday - September 29.
Services will be led by our member & friend hazanim.
As you know tefilot is by pre-registration only.
Rosh Hashana list has been completed and a separate email with details will be sent to those who registered.
Yom Kippur registration email will be sent b"H next week.
Please email any inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
Every year we are asking for your donation support, indicating its great importance and help to keep our community thrive and grow. This corona-times your support is equally important, as our financial obligations are even more needed to meet our commitment to the shul during these complex times and build for the future return of normal bet-kneset and community life.
Keeping the words of a dear friend of Beth Aharon:
“I honestly think Bet Aharon is a hidden gem in Riverdale that most people don't know about...” -We are therefore asking for your support and contribution as every year.
High Holidays Seats - Suggested Donation & Fees
High Holidays & Membership
* Patron - $1800 * Sponsor - $1200 * Family - $900
* Single - $500/adult + $100 /child
High Holidays Only
* Both Holidays - $400 per family or $250 per adult / $100 per child
* One Holiday - $250 per family or $150 per adult / $50 per child
Congregation Beth Aharon Membership:
* Annual Membership - $500 Family / $400 Couple / $250 Single
Making a Payment
* Please consider adding 2% Credit Card processing fee.
By Mail: Write checks to Congregation Beth Aharon. Mail to: Cong. Beth Aharon / HIR, 3700 Henry Hudson Parkway, Bronx, NY 10463
Please email your information to email@example.com with your contact info.
If you want to be added to the Beth Aharon mailing list, please reply to this email for more information or speak in person with one of Beth Aharon Board Members.
* Traditionally we don’t issue tickets or assign seats. Your seat payment helps ensure that the great tradition of Beth Aharon, the Sephardic Congregation of Riverdale and the Sephardic High Holidays Services continue. Thank you.
* For payment plan or rate reduction for any reason please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Young couples / Students - please inquire about a special rate for you.
Tizku L'Mitsvot * Shana Tova shel B'riout v'Shalom!