Support Beth Aharon

Supporting Beth Aharon:

On-Line: Click this Link: Donate On-Line

By mail: Please write checks to: Congregation Beth Aharon.

Mail to Cong. Beth Aharon / HIR, 3700 Henry Hudson Parkway, Bronx, NY 10463.

Drop-off: At the Beth Aharon’s mail box at the HIR office.

Annual Membership: Family - $500; Individual - $250.

Tizku l’Shanim Rabot v’Tovot!


Monday, September 21, 2015

Support Israel Rouemy and Chai Lifeline

A message fro Israel Rouemy: "Hey everyone...
I will be running the Miami Marathon with Team Lifeline this year to raise money for Chai Lifeline.
This is an opportunity for me to give back to an organization that did so much for me during my brain surgeries, radiation therapy, chemo therapy, and other treatments. 
This is also an amazing opportunity for me to be a kid again! 
I was wondering if you would like to sponsor me. Sign up now!!

To support me and Chai Lifeline, Go to:

Thank you so much!
Israel Rouemy

No comments:

Post a Comment